S’enregistrer  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion 
VIDEO COPILOT ACTION ESSENTIALS 2 2k

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   team ultime pression xbox 360 Index du Forum » Garage » Championnat Interne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ultranerv

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: VIDEO COPILOT ACTION ESSENTIALS 2 2k Répondre en citant

VIDEO COPILOT ACTION ESSENTIALS 2 2k > bit.ly/1TqnTdm

Best,,,Action,,,Stock,,,Footage,,,for,,,Film,,,Making,,,&,,,Visual,,,Effects,,,May,,,11,,,,2015,,,Tags:,,,Action,,,,Stock,,,Footage,,,,Video,,,Copilot,,,Any,,,action,,,movie,,,ever,,,created,,,usually,,,relies,,,heavily,,,on,,,a,,,large,,,number,,,of,,,different,,,stock,,,footage,,,elements,,,for,,,things,,,like,,,explosions,,,,blood,,,hits,,,,muzzle,,,flashes,,,,smoke,,,,debris,,,and,,,moreIve,watched,several,and,have,applied,them,to,my,budding,VFX,workWait,,,what?,,,Its,,,not,,,free?!,,,I,,,encourage,,,you,,,give,,,them,,,a,,,little,,,bit,,,of,,,money,,,for,,,the,,,pack,,,,but,,,you,,,can,,,also,,,just,,,enter,,,$0,,,into,,,the,,,price,,,box,,,and,,,download,,,the,,,stock,,,footage,,,pack,,,for,,,freeTHANK,,YOU,,for,,sharing,,your,,knowledge,,and,,for,,communicating,,so,,professionally,,and,,efficiently,,,it,,helps,,enormously!,,Quick,,note,,,,this,,is,,really,,just,,a,,typoI,,will,,update,,this,,post,,from,,time,,to,,time,,as,,I,,discover,,new,,great,,sites,,worth,,checking,,outA,,new,,popup,,asking,,you,,for,,your,,details,,and,,a,,price,,will,,appearKeying,process,is,simplified,-,you,can,lay,an,element,on,the,footage,and,the,background,has,built-in,transparency,Your,,tutorials,,are,,information-filled,,,super,,well,,organized,,and,,planned,,,zipping,,quickly,,through,,the,,less-interesting,,parts,,,and,,you,,cover,,truly,,important,,and,,interesting,,topicsIdeal,,,for,,,visual,,,effects,,,&,,,motion,,,graphicsIn,fact,we,have,included,a,special,After,Effects,CS3,project,file,that,is,pre-setup,to,automatically,do,this,for,youAre,the,elements,slow,motion?,Over,50%,of,the,elements,are,shot,high,speed,at,50-120,frames,per,secondIve,,since,,fixed,,the,,typo,,,,thanks,,for,,pointing,,that,,out,,Smile,,Reply,,Peter,,Solomon,,16,,July,,2015,,,1:49,,pm,,I,,agree,,that,,Video,,Co,,Pilot,,Action,,Essentials,,are,,an,,excellent,,selection,,of,,natural,,elements,,to,,add,,to,,video,,compositesAction,elements,are,suitable,for,use,with,promo,videos,,trailers,,and,DVD,menus,How,,,long,,,are,,,the,,,elements?,,,Elements,,,are,,,anywhere,,,from,,,1-25,,,seconds,,,longA,,popup,,will,,come,,up,,with,,some,,information,,and,,a,,preview,,video,,for,,the,,the,,selected,,stock,,footage,,packI,,,actually,,,did,,,get,,,the,,,2K,,,version,,,,and,,,have,,,found,,,it,,,useful,,,even,,,for,,,normal,,,1080p,,,videos,,,,because,,,the,,,720p,,,effects,,,(some,,,of,,,which,,,,like,,,muzzle,,,flashes,,,,only,,,take,,,up,,,a,,,small,,,part,,,of,,,the,,,screen),,,are,,,slightly,,,too,,,small,,,for,,,some,,,of,,,the,,,close-up,,,gunfireReply,,,Tobias,,,2,,,August,,,2015,,,,10:47,,,am,,,Havent,,,heard,,,of,,,Rampant,,,FX,,,beforeThey,,certainly,,have,,a,,larger,,variety,,,but,,they,,also,,seem,,a,,fair,,bit,,more,,expensive,,as,,youd,,have,,to,,buy,,a,,set,,of,,packs,,for,,each,,different,,categoryIs,,,it,,,possible,,,to,,,loop,,,elements,,,to,,,make,,,them,,,longer?,,,Many,,,of,,,the,,,elements,,,like,,,Fire,,,&,,,Atmosphere,,,can,,,be,,,looped,,,by,,,fading,,,the,,,clips,,,together,,,over,,,timeDetailed,video,thumbnails,Simply,,expand,,the,,Royalty,,Free,,Video,,FX,,and,,Royalty,,Free,,Sounds,,menu,,options,,,select,,your,,desired,,sub-category,,and,,off,,you,,go!,,720p,High,Definition:,[,1280,X,720,],The,720p,Version,is,ideal,for,SD,and,720p,work,but,many,of,the,elements,work,great,with,1080i,projects,as,wellplease,,,I,,,love,,,ur,,,job,,,and,,,u,,,have,,,inspired,,,me,,,to,,,go,,,into,,,editingThe,,pack,,costs,,$100,,for,,the,,720p,,version,,and,,$250,,for,,the,,2K,,versionOffers,,flexibility,,to,,compositors,,-,,provides,,2.5x,,more,,resolution,,in,,each,,element,,Rampant,,,certainly,,,provide,,,a,,,larger,,,number,,,of,,,files,,,in,,,each,,,category,,,than,,,Video,,,Co,,,Pilot,,,,and,,,a,,,wider,,,format,,,choiceThe,,quality,,and,,value,,of,,this,,products,,eliminates,,the,,need,,to,,offer,,the,,older,,versionCreate,,,unexpected,,,visuals,,,such,,,as,,,liquid-fire,,,,and,,,impress,,,your,,,viewers,,,with,,,exciting,,,designsContact,your,hosting,provider,for,more,information.If,you,got,yourself,some,free,stock,footage,that,is,not,pre-keyed,make,sure,to,check,out,my,post,on,how,to,remove,black,background,from,stock,footageWhat,happened,to,Action,Movie,Essentials,1?,Action,Essentials,2,offers,everything,and,more,plus,High,DefinitionEspecially,,effects,,like,,muzzle,,flashes,,and,,bullet,,holes,,,which,,are,,generally,,smaller,,in,,the,,frameOver,,90%,,live,,action,,footage,,Of,course,those,clips,are,generally,20-25,seconds,to,begin,with,,which,is,much,longer,than,most,visual,effects,shotsAction,,,Essentials,,,2,,,by,,,Video,,,Copilot,,,Personally,,,,I,,,use,,,the,,,stock,,,footage,,,elements,,,from,,,the,,,Action,,,Essentials,,,2,,,pack,,,by,,,Video,,,Copilot,,,almost,,,exclusively f5880b0734

Sam 21 Mai - 12:28 (2016)
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Sam 21 Mai - 12:28 (2016)
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   team ultime pression xbox 360 Index du Forum » Championnat Interne

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation